Friday, June 29, 2012

Aphorism ch 31


Long time no release. Ehehehe. I got lazy, no two ways about it.

Aku no Meshitsukai ch 4 should be coming up once I get the cleans... And also I found Water Cube volume 1 raws woohoo so I'll start work on that.

3 Level Combination hasn't been updated in a while because the group that's taken over it (I'm in it) is busy with other projects, and 3LC isn't a high priority. Sorry to any of its readers.

Enjoy the read. I'll be translating Aphorism again (took a break the past 2 chapters), so hopefully the releases should be faster.


If you have problems replying, it may be because you have Javascript disabled or because of your cookies settings. To fix, activate or set your browser to accept third-party supplier's cookies.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.